We are always interested in meeting talented and passionate people. Even if we don’t have a position for you, please feel free to send us your resume and portfolio.
Graphic Design Position
Fervor Creative, a full-service creative agency located in culturally vibrant Oldtown Scottsdale, Arizona, is looking for an experienced full-time designer to join our team. We are a rare collection of artists, technologists, thinkers and storytellers who are driven by a common pursuit of knowledge, a desire to connect with an audience, and a vivid sense of exploration and discovery. While our personal interests are as varied as origami and vintage vinyl, we all share a true passion for great design.
As a group, we seek the perfect synergy between art and communications, applying our intelligence and creativity to promote our clients’ products and services in unique, surprising and engaging ways. That’s where you come in.
How We Work Together
We are looking for a gifted graphic designer with a positive mindset and collaborative spirit who wants to work with a team of motivated designers who are busy building brands through print, digital and video media.
What Makes You the Ideal Candidate
- At least 3+ years of design firm/agency experience
- A strong sense of problem-solving, concept development and design hierarchy with good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple projects and tasks with both short and long deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to lead projects independently and collaboratively with a team
- Have excellent typography skills, and an awareness of current design
- Exquisite attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of design software including the entire Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects is a definite plus)
- Art direction or design management experience is most beneficial, but not required
- Knowledge of web UI/UX is also a plus, though not a necessity
What You Can Expect from Fervor Creative
- A welcoming and inclusive environment
- Health and dental insurance coverage
- Competitive salary
- Employer-matching 401K
- The opportunity to work on high-profile local and national brands